Tuesday, February 3, 2015


During my time as a student I have come to understand the importance of plagiarism, copy writing and just not putting my name on someone else s work.It has been a hard road for me to unlearn the way we use to do things to now and how important it is to stand for academic honesty. I was speaking with my son a few weeks ago and found that most people in school today use google to figure things out. He suggested i stop going to regular classes and go along with the gang. As I listened to this suggestion it was hard for me to say no I will not take the so called easier softer way. I want to learn. It has been heard for me but bottom line all my work is my own. I don't use the internet to fix my laziness I use it as a way of enhancing my abilities. I don't have to cheat to win.I can just do the best I can and know the work is just that my work.







<div id="fq-brd" data-id="17034"></div>
<script src="//flipquiz.me/custom-scripts/embed-board.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

1 comment:

  1. I could not view your FlipQuiz - though I can see that you created one - you need to embed it via the HTML tab. :(

    Plagiarism is definitely cheating and unethical...and in the world of academia, you can be receive a "F" and even be expelled from college. More importantly, it isn't the right thing to do! Unfortunately, when students plagiarize or think it is okay to "copy and paste" from the internet, they are not respecting the work (and rights) of others and that can then be interpreted as 'ok' in other situations.

    ReplyDelete